5 pages of coupons attached. Bond is in EXCELLENT CONDITION. The New Jersey Junction Railroad (NJJ) was part of the New YorkCentral Railroad and ran along the Hudson River in Hudson County, NJ, from theWest Shore Railroad (NYCC) yards at Weehawken Terminal south to New Jersey. It later owned an extension to the north, separated by the Weehawken yard from the original line. The company was incorporated under the laws of NJ onFebruary 27, 1886. On July 1, 1886, it wasleased for 100 years to New York Central and Hudson River Railroad. The NJJ owned the entire stock of the New Jersey Shore LineRailroad, Jersey City and Bayonne Railroad, and State Line and Stony PointRailroad; only the former constructed track. On October 24, 1914, the NJJ was reorganized as a merger with the NewJersey Shore Line Railroad. In 1952, the New York Central Railroad officially subsumedthe New Jersey Junction Railroad, which it had controlled since itsbeginning. The line eventually passedunder control of CSX and Norfolk Southern as their River Line and WeehawkenBranch.