THE REX GOLD MINING COMPANY. Husband of Margaret Tobin Brown. Fine condition, usual folds. Brown was born September 27, 1854. Died September 5, 1922. Brown first prospected in the Black Hills. Of the Dakotas, 1877; later, he. Tried his fortune in Georgetown, then. Leadville, on to the Gunnison Country. Then to Ashcroft and Aspen, and. Finally Creede, before returning. Margaret Tobin, who later gained. Fame as a survivor of the Titanic. Brown was employed for nearly. 14 years by David H. After leaving Moffat & Smith, Brown. Became invested in the Little Jonny. & Rex mining properties in Leadville. Gold was discovered and made Brown. Later became part of the Ibex Mine. Brown Family photo is simply illustrative. And not being offered for sale with this. Brown signed stock certificate. This item is in the category “Coins & Paper Money\Stocks & Bonds, Scripophily\Mining”. The seller is “coloradoartifactual” and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated
- Type: Colorado mining stock certificate
- Historic Personality: JAMES JOSEPH BROWN (Mollie Brown’s husband)
- Issued: December 19, 1894
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Associated Leadville mines:: Little Johnny, Rex, and Ibex
- Location: Leadville, Colorado