THE LEADVILLE ELECTRIC POWER. Prospectus and stock certificate. Issued February 15, 1902. Not cancelled by Company. Signed by president of Company. Leadville Electric Power Company. Original tan wrappers with printed. Maps of Company’s property. 11 inches by 8 inches. Condition of certificate: near fine, usual two folds; of prospectus, very good to very good plus, folded once, complete, some light wear around edges of original covers. Leadville Electric Power Company’s. Property & System on front. Homestake Creek, near Homestake Peak. Reservoir on back cover. Early Colorado hydroelectric power plant. This item is in the category “Coins & Paper Money\Stocks & Bonds, Scripophily\Other Scripophily”. The seller is “coloradoartifactual” and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated
- Colorado Company: LEADVILLE ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
- Type: Stock
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Historical items: Prospectus & stock certificate
- Location: Pitkin and Eagle Counties, Colorado